Search Engine Marketing
There was a short space in time when it looked like search engines were over and people were looking for web sites in other ways. However those days are now long past and if you want a successful web site you have to be using the search engines to generate traffic.
Google comes out top of the list although it still accounts for less than 50% of those who use search engines to find things. There are many search engines but most of the time they are linked to the main search engines (e.g. Google, Yahoo, Inktomi etc).
- Submission to the major search engines (plus a few smaller ones as well)
- Optimisation of your site for search engines.
- Help with selecting keywords/keyphrases (e.g. what people put into the search boxes on search engines when they are trying to find people like you).
- We will not rip you off by claiming we have got you into 100 search engines when we have really only got you into 1 which 100 others use.
- We will not tell you we can get you into the top 20 for your keyphrases when the top 20 we get you in is for a small search engine that hardly anyone uses.
- We will not use techniques that might get you listed in the top 10 for a week but then get you permanently banned from the search engine for ever.
- We will not rip you off with outlandish claims which we know are not true.